• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

10th Annual World of Beer Fest and Mead Fest in Milwaukee Wi June 1

Barrel Char Wood Products

jkane

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 3, 2010
SE Wisconsin
www.kane1.com
If you are looking for something to do near Milwaukee the first weekend in June, come to our beer and mead festival.

We have a couple new meads again this year. Bos out of Madison and Moonlight from NH. Plus, we brought couple of bottles of Honey Jack mead from Broomfield Co back with us and will be opening them at the fest. Plus a new cider from Stevens Point Brewery. Of course there is beer too. :) We are expecting a couple of meaderies that are still in the planning stage also. One is from Sheboygan and the other will be in Omro Wi. They will be in the homebrew area and offering samples of their homebrewed meads.

Information and tickets can be found on the website.

http://www.worldofbeerfestival.com/

jkane

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 3, 2010
SE Wisconsin
www.kane1.com
If you are ending up in the southeast corner, let me know. I know a couple of mead friendly beer clubs. The Beer Barons will have a mead night in Sep or Oct. The Trubmeisters have mead at almost every meeting. :)

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns