• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Merry Christmas and Happy Festivus!

Barrel Char Wood Products

danr

Got Mead? Patron
GotMead Patron
Aug 2, 2012
San Diego, CA
Thanks mannye, you too!

On a humorous related note, I heard that someone was allowed to set up a Fesitvus pole made out of beer cans at the Florida State Capitol this year. You could have gone there to air your grievances. :D

Dan

mannye

Administrator
Administrator
Oct 10, 2012
Miami Beach, FL
I saw the article earlier this year and laughed and laughed. Then I started making plans for my annual airing of grievances next year on the steps of the capital.

joemirando

Got Mead? Patron
GotMead Patron
festivus.jpg

Luckily, I have a benefactor who did much better than this for me, and they have my grateful thanks.

I just couldn't pass this one up. Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm a... well, you can fill in the blank. <LOL>

Happy Holidays to All
Joe

GntlKnigt1

Got Mead? Patron
GotMead Patron
Mar 17, 2004
Chicago area formerly Netherlands
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and whatever holidays you celebrate

Ahh yes.... great to be spending some time back in the Chicago area. Now, to get all that stuff that I can't get over there (and figure out a way to avoid exceeding luggage weight limit).

OH, and I got a refractometer from my son for Christmas. I understand there are conversion tables of some kind I need. Is that so? It looks like it is this one....
http://www.amazon.com/Beer-Wort-Win...&qid=1388063801&sr=8-3&keywords=refractometer

joemirando

Got Mead? Patron
GotMead Patron
Ahh yes.... great to be spending some time back in the Chicago area. Now, to get all that stuff that I can't get over there (and figure out a way to avoid exceeding luggage weight limit).

OH, and I got a refractometer from my son for Christmas. I understand there are conversion tables of some kind I need. Is that so? It looks like it is this one....
http://www.amazon.com/Beer-Wort-Win...&qid=1388063801&sr=8-3&keywords=refractometer

Awesome! The solution is easy... just get the wife to leave some stuff behind! <ducking>

Joe

Chevette Girl

All around BAD EXAMPLE
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa, ON
LOL, I think I had around 4000 posts before I became a patron. Late to the party you say? :rolleyes:

I hope everyone had a much healthier holiday than we did. <hack> <cough>

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns