Thread: Friday The 13th - Full "Honey Moon"

Democratic Peoples Republic of Kalifornia

Default Friday The 13th - Full "Honey Moon"

Yep, they have dubbed the full moon of June 2014 the "Honey Moon", even better it's Friday the 13th! In my mind that calls for making a very special batch of mead. Maybe I'll start a step fed batch and try for a ridiculous ABV.

Anyone else planing to mark this serendipitous celestial event?
    "the only difference between myself and a madman, is that I am not mad" -Dali

Sweet, my birthday is not only a Friday 13th but also a full moon... I will not be starting a mead tomorrow however I will be baking all kinds of stuff for my party and I'm sure honey will factor in somewhere.
    "The main ingredient needed is 'time' followed closely by 'patience'." - The Bishop 2013
    "When you consider that laziness and procrastination are the fundamentals of great mead, it is a miracle that the mazer cup happens." Medsen Fey, 2014
    "Sure it can be done. I've never heard of it, but I do things I've never heard if all the time. That is the beauty of being a brewer!" - Loveofrose, 2014
    "I tend to....um, er, experiment, and go outside the box. Sometimes outside the whole department store." - Ebonhawk, 2014

Sure. Why not?

Better brewing through science!
    Better brewing through science!

Happy birthday C.G.