Thread: What will they come up with next!

Default What will they come up with next!

For lazy brewers, I guess.

https://picobrew.azurewebsites.net/store/default.cshtml
    You may see the stars but still not see the light!

Storm1969 "when you know the rules, you are a tradesman, when you follow the rules you are a craftsman, when you know when to break the rules you are an artisan"!

My Social Networking

Follow Shelley On Twitter Add Shelley on Facebook

I love my PicoBrew. We've made over a dozen recipes, with an IPA slated for next week, plus a few sous vide sessions. It takes the tedium out of all-grain brewing, not to mention a complete elimination of boil over messes. The company has been very responsive to troubleshooting, and their recipes tasty.

I'd probably never do an all-grain beer in a kettle; I don't have the time or inclination to watch water boil. But I'm happy as heck to try crafting my own recipe with the Pico.
    Mead Magic
    Turn Honey Into Wine
    With our complete one-gallon kit!

Wow. What a thing! I may have to get back into AG! When I can spare $2200 bucks that is. Still. It's pretty cool and when you tally up all the equipment needed for all grain and the hassle. Maybe for my 49th birthday?

My Social Networking

Follow Shelley On Twitter Add Shelley on Facebook

Yeah, it's pricey. Let's just say the other half likes brewing toys too. :-) He found it on Kickstarter; it was much lower then.
    Mead Magic
    Turn Honey Into Wine
    With our complete one-gallon kit!

My Social Networking

Visit 58limited's Youtube Channel

Looks interesting. I brew extract with some specialty grains but I do not have the space or time to do all grain brewing - this automated system might be an option for me someday. I generally try to keep 5 beers on tap but lately I've reserved one of the taps for hydromels.
    “Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of grains that could’ve become beer, but didn’t.” ~ Walter Thornburgh

"I carry two magnums: One is a gun and I keep it loaded. The other is a bottle and it keeps me loaded." ~ Tracer Bullet (Calvin & Hobbes)

I had gone to AG for a while, but switched back to "augmented extract brewing" like what you do. I usually started with a "light lager" base and added chocolate malt and things like that.