Thread: Mardi Gras 2016!!!!!

Default Mardi Gras 2016!!!!!

Me and a few of my closest degenerates go to New Orleans the weekend before Mardi Gras - every year. I will host a mead tasting event in the French Market Inn on the corner of St. Louis and Decatur streets on Saturday February 6th at 9pm in the courtyard. Come one come all! Bring mead!

No, I'm not drunk. Yes, this is a serious event. Where do I post it to make it official?

I got "thread happy." Making the link below the main thread :

http://www.gotmead.com/forum/showthr...eeds-Some-Mead!

My Social Networking

Follow JDWebb On Twitter Add JDWebb on Facebook

Awesome! Will mention it on the show tonight!
    Started mead making in 2014.
    Home Brewing Biography: Home brewing? I have extensive knowledge and experience in home brewing. Most every cup of coffee I have ever drank was brewed at home. In a percolator coffee pot. Does anyone here even know what that is?

My Social Networking

Follow JDWebb On Twitter Add JDWebb on Facebook

Mentioned your mead tasting on the show last night, send your info to Vicky so she can get it on the GotMead calendar. Also, I know its a long way off, but we may be able to do a live broadcast from your location, contact me if you're interested.
    Started mead making in 2014.
    Home Brewing Biography: Home brewing? I have extensive knowledge and experience in home brewing. Most every cup of coffee I have ever drank was brewed at home. In a percolator coffee pot. Does anyone here even know what that is?

Absolutely!!! PM Inbound.