Thread: New Orleans Needs Some Mead!

Default New Orleans Needs Some Mead!

I will be hosting a mead tasting at the French Market Inn in New Orleans, LA on the weekend before Mardi Gras February 6th at 9pm! Bring mead or any sort of honey-based consumables that you feel are good enough to bottle.

TONS of you reading this either go to Mardi Gras every year or wish you had a reason to go! Here's your chance!

I've been partying in New Orleans for Mardi Gras for the last eleven years and will be hosting a mead tasting session. I say session instead of event because no blue ribbons will be awarded, but I might give you a pour from my Johnny Walker Blue if you are nice. Close enough?

Tell them at the front desk that you're here for Ron's Mead Tasting. I'll take care of the rest.

Did I mention to bring mead? I'll have quite a few bottles on hand but sharing is nice. Be nice.

Ron

Strange. I thought I had replied to this but now I don't see my reply.

Anyway. I will be in New Orleans for the Christmas holidays. So I can't go back. But if you are in town during that time I will bring a bottle!

Sent from my TARDIS at the restaurant at the end of the universe while eating Phil.

I live in Indiana and my wife would 'collect my head' if I asked her to spend Christmas in NOLA. Do you go every Christmas? I could leave a bottle for you hidden in the Quarter somewhere.... hmmmm...

I go every summer for sure. Leave a bottle for me at whatever bar you always go to and let me know which one it is. Then I will drink your bottle and leave you mine. Bars in NOLA are good like that.

PM sent Mannye.

Any other New Orleans fans here who would like to have a mead tasting down south over Mardi Gras?

Cancelled due to lack of venue and interest.