• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Tuesday's GotMead Live

Barrel Char Wood Products

JDWebb

NewBee
Registered Member
Dec 26, 2014
Sherman Oaks, CA
www.jamesdwebb.com
gotmeadsmall.jpg
It will be just me and AJ Tuesday night, and we intend to have some fun. Sort of the cat out of the house, and mice taking over deal. While Vicky is out of town, we're planing on having some fun, so put it on your calendar, make sure you have a bottle of mead on hand and a comfortable place to sit. We may have some special guests show up as well. It will be an informal show rounding out our season before we go on hiatus for a couple weeks. Listen for the call-in announcement, we'll want to hear from you too! Tell us how you started, your experiences, your best mead, your worst mead, or anything you want to bring to the table that night! Don't forget, GotMead Live, Tuesday night September 15th, 9pm est.

Here are some show links to listen live, bookmark 'em!:

GotMead Live at GotMead.com
GotMead Live at Tune In Radio

58limited

Premium Patron
Premium Patron
May 25, 2015
SE Texas
www.1958buickforum.net
Great show. Had a blast!

I agree, talking with everyone in an informal setting was great fun. It is interesting to see the different approaches we all use to arrive at a good mead.

If I recall it was Tyson who mentioned Groennfell Meadery's youtube videos. I've watched about half of them since last night and they are both fun and informative. It would be a hoot if you can get them to appear on Gotmead Live.

Last edited:

kudapucat

NewBee
Registered Member
Dec 2, 2010
Bundoora, Melbourne, Australia
Thanks PapaScout. That's not really helpful, as not everybody can tune in.
Not everybody lives in the states either.
At 1:00pm on Wednesday I was giving a lecture.
At 2:00am Wednesday, GntlKnight was on an aeroplane.
I'm sure Mazer828 and Bernardsmith would tune in if they could.
After all, they're not complaining, or suggesting it's time sensitive, they're just asking if and when it will be podcasted. Experience shows it to be podcasted by now already.

Mazer828

NewBee
Registered Member
Sep 9, 2015
Inland Empire
Sooooo...still kinda wondering if we're going to get to listen to the show? I know they're taking like two or three weeks off. Does that mean we're GotMead "dark" until then?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Stasis

Honey Master
Registered Member
Jan 10, 2014
Malta
Well at the time of the show Vicky was unavailable. I think Vicky is the one with administrative rights to make changes to the website, and therefore to update links. Maybe she is still unavailable and hasn't gotten to updating links. This could be the same reason why we are not getting answers when it will be up: because the person who usually does it is not available and she also cannot give us a timeframe.
or maybe the episode got corrupted :p (just kidding)

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns