Thread: seasons greetings........

Default seasons greetings........

Just a quick one to wish one and all a peaceful crimbo........

It's just after 8AM here, so I know some will have already done the crimbo thing if you're east, while those who're west will be doing that stuff later on.........

Have a good 'un, wherever you are and whatever your traditions dictate........😁
    here's me home brewing blog (if anyones interested....)
    and don't forget
    What the large print giveth, the small print taketh away! Tom Waits.....

Happy Holidays!
    Stuff~

Quote Originally Posted by fatbloke View Post
    If someone else doesn't think it's right, then ***k 'em. They can make their own.

3. Default

Anyone get any special honey?
    My wife got me some killer bee honey, "white gold" (raw honey from Canada), Trader Joes Mesquite (special for us because we don't live anywhere near a Trader Joes) and a lot of OB. She also got me four packs of wyeast 1388, so I'm going to side-by-side BOMM traditionals and start a yeast-cake bank.
    It was a good Christmas!

Nice haul Brent. I got a GotMead t-shirt. Didn't know they were available. Gifted myself some OB and some Bleuberry. Show off your gifts. What did others get mead related?

Quote Originally Posted by brentG View Post
    My wife got me some killer bee honey, "white gold" (raw honey from Canada), Trader Joes Mesquite (special for us because we don't live anywhere near a Trader Joes) and a lot of OB. She also got me four packs of wyeast 1388, so I'm going to side-by-side BOMM traditionals and start a yeast-cake bank.
    It was a good Christmas!
    Oooo, nice.......
    here's me home brewing blog (if anyones interested....)
    and don't forget
    What the large print giveth, the small print taketh away! Tom Waits.....

Quote Originally Posted by brentG View Post
    It was a good Christmas!
    South Dakota clover honey as a stocking stuffer. Hope everyone's Christmas was a good one. Happy new year!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Making fake establishing dates since 1864!

Bought myself loads of stuff because it's brewing season for me. Season's greetings everyone!
    "Shouldn’t we say wine is a mead-like beverage made with grapes substituted for the honey?" - Steve Piatz

My Social Networking

Follow Mazer828 On Twitter Add Mazer828 on Facebook Add Mazer828 on Google+
    Visit Mazer828's Youtube Channel

Couple of interesting honeys, including a German "forest" honey. Looking forward to sampling them. Also received a 14 gallon demijohn, which will pair nicely with one I already had, for racking, bulk aging, etc. Now to come up with a recipe worthy of 14 gallons!

Happy Holidays! 🎄🎄🎄
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then glory in battle to Hrothgar was given, waxing of war-fame, that willingly kinsmen obeyed his bidding, till the boys grew to manhood, a numerous band. It burned in his spirit to urge his folk to found a great building, a mead-hall grander than men of the era ever had heard of, and in it to share with young and old all of the blessings the Lord had allowed him, save life and retainers." - Beowulf