Thread: Mazer Cup open now

Default Mazer Cup open now

Had a little problem checking out, lost our entries and had to go back in and redo them but finally it worked. Good Luck, WVMJ

Got mine in !
    When in doubt......ferment it!

My Social Networking

Follow Mazer828 On Twitter Add Mazer828 on Facebook Add Mazer828 on Google+
    Visit Mazer828's Youtube Channel

Anyone have a link? What's the deadline?

Never mind. Found it. Just can't get it to take an entry on my mobile device.
    Last edited by Mazer828; 01-08-2016 at 11:55 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then glory in battle to Hrothgar was given, waxing of war-fame, that willingly kinsmen obeyed his bidding, till the boys grew to manhood, a numerous band. It burned in his spirit to urge his folk to found a great building, a mead-hall grander than men of the era ever had heard of, and in it to share with young and old all of the blessings the Lord had allowed him, save life and retainers." - Beowulf

My Social Networking

I'm in! Woohoo! Very excited. First time entering in any competition. Although I've been making mead for many years, just never had the guts. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas now!

How Bizarre.... It claims that I am not registered although I registered Friday... but it claims that my username is being used... and there is no contact information for me to clarify what is going on... C'est la vie. C'est la guerre.

My Social Networking

Follow CapnRita On Twitter Add CapnRita on Facebook Add CapnRita on Google+
    Visit CapnRita's Youtube Channel

3 entries this year! Missed out last year due to family emergency. Medaled in 2014.
    So...who's going? I'm in the process of finalizing plans and have signed up to volunteer.

I was just on the Mazer Cup website - only five entries are left for the home competition.

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by CapnRita View Post
    3 entries this year! Missed out last year due to family emergency. Medaled in 2014.
    So...who's going? I'm in the process of finalizing plans and have signed up to volunteer.
    I can't go. But I'm REALLY interested in anything we'll be able to view or keep track of, sort of being there vicariously. I haven't looked, but are there live feeds of the judging, or pages you can go to to and see how different entries are progressing through the competition?

And after the competition, I've heard so much about the valuable feedback you get. Can anyone who's entered before shed some light on what that looks like?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then glory in battle to Hrothgar was given, waxing of war-fame, that willingly kinsmen obeyed his bidding, till the boys grew to manhood, a numerous band. It burned in his spirit to urge his folk to found a great building, a mead-hall grander than men of the era ever had heard of, and in it to share with young and old all of the blessings the Lord had allowed him, save life and retainers." - Beowulf

My Social Networking

Just bumping this up again. Hoping to hear from some folks more experienced with the Mazer Cup than I. This will be my first year entering anything in any kind of competition. So I truly don't know what to expect. What can you all share? All I know so far is that my meads are officially IN COLORADO NOW, quietly awaiting judging in the coolest and most renowned mead judging competition in the world! Eek!