Thread: GotMead Live 1-19-16

My Social Networking

Follow JDWebb On Twitter Add JDWebb on Facebook

Default GotMead Live 1-19-16

WOW! What a party! Frank Golbeck joined us from Golden Coast Meads in San Diego. What a night! Frank stuck around for a couple segments and we talked about the importance of giving back. Check it out, right here!
    Started mead making in 2014.
    Home Brewing Biography: Home brewing? I have extensive knowledge and experience in home brewing. Most every cup of coffee I have ever drank was brewed at home. In a percolator coffee pot. Does anyone here even know what that is?

My Social Networking

Visit 58limited's Youtube Channel

Sorry I missed the show, I basically camped in front of the fireplace with a book and a nice chocolate hazelnut porter and forgot about the show. I'm listening now on the stitcher.com link because the embedded player would not play and tune-in radio keeps giving me an error message.
    “Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of grains that could’ve become beer, but didn’t.” ~ Walter Thornburgh

"I carry two magnums: One is a gun and I keep it loaded. The other is a bottle and it keeps me loaded." ~ Tracer Bullet (Calvin & Hobbes)

My Social Networking

Follow Mazer828 On Twitter Add Mazer828 on Facebook Add Mazer828 on Google+
    Visit Mazer828's Youtube Channel

I find podcast addict pretty reliable.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then glory in battle to Hrothgar was given, waxing of war-fame, that willingly kinsmen obeyed his bidding, till the boys grew to manhood, a numerous band. It burned in his spirit to urge his folk to found a great building, a mead-hall grander than men of the era ever had heard of, and in it to share with young and old all of the blessings the Lord had allowed him, save life and retainers." - Beowulf

My Social Networking

Follow JDWebb On Twitter Add JDWebb on Facebook

Tune-In radio is for the live show. You want to use Tunein if you're mobile for the live shows on Tuesday nights. Stitcher, Soundcloud and iTunes are the recorded shows, as well as the one on the GM website.
    Started mead making in 2014.
    Home Brewing Biography: Home brewing? I have extensive knowledge and experience in home brewing. Most every cup of coffee I have ever drank was brewed at home. In a percolator coffee pot. Does anyone here even know what that is?

Quote Originally Posted by Mazer828 View Post
    I find podcast addict pretty reliable.
    I'm a pretty reliable addict to the podcast myself...
    Mi Queso Es Su Queso y Mi Sidra Es Su Sidra y Mi Aguamiel Es Su Aguamiel