Thread: Gml 2-24-16

My Social Networking

Follow Mazer828 On Twitter Add Mazer828 on Facebook Add Mazer828 on Google+
    Visit Mazer828's Youtube Channel

Default Gml 2-24-16

Tried to tune in last night from about 6 to 6:30 (pacific time), and got nothing but error messages! Ahhhhhhh! Was there a show?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then glory in battle to Hrothgar was given, waxing of war-fame, that willingly kinsmen obeyed his bidding, till the boys grew to manhood, a numerous band. It burned in his spirit to urge his folk to found a great building, a mead-hall grander than men of the era ever had heard of, and in it to share with young and old all of the blessings the Lord had allowed him, save life and retainers." - Beowulf

2. Default

Read the topic just before this one for complete info.

My Social Networking

Follow JDWebb On Twitter Add JDWebb on Facebook

The reason you haven't heard the show is, because I have elected not to produce it any longer. I will not discuss it, and if anyone has any questions, they can direct them to Vicky.
    Started mead making in 2014.
    Home Brewing Biography: Home brewing? I have extensive knowledge and experience in home brewing. Most every cup of coffee I have ever drank was brewed at home. In a percolator coffee pot. Does anyone here even know what that is?

Buzz kill.

My Social Networking

Follow Mazer828 On Twitter Add Mazer828 on Facebook Add Mazer828 on Google+
    Visit Mazer828's Youtube Channel

@JDWebb, I am very sorry to hear that. Listening to the show was one of the biggest highlights of my week, and I learned more than I ever knew before through your efforts. But such is life. I won't pry, but only wish you well, and pray only the best for you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then glory in battle to Hrothgar was given, waxing of war-fame, that willingly kinsmen obeyed his bidding, till the boys grew to manhood, a numerous band. It burned in his spirit to urge his folk to found a great building, a mead-hall grander than men of the era ever had heard of, and in it to share with young and old all of the blessings the Lord had allowed him, save life and retainers." - Beowulf

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys, I've been tied up with a combination of work and family health stuff.

GotMead Live will be back next week at the usual time. We had a cancelled episode due to the change in things, but will be going back on the air soon!!
    Wassail!

Vicky Rowe
    Owner & Webmistress, Gotmead.com
    Executive Director, American Mead Makers Association
    http://www.mead-makers.org
    Making Mead since 1995