Thread: You're doing it right!!

Default You're doing it right!!

Everybody remember "Yo Momma so fat..." jokes? Well, same concept here except with mead! Confused? Okay, I'll start...

When you come home from work and the house smells like flowers? You're doing it right!

When you spend more $$ a year on honey than on milk? You're doing it right!

Sigh...When you try to start a fun thread and noone f'in cares. I guess I'll just stay here for the mead recipes.

3. Default

How about: When you walking through the juice isle and all you can think is "Hmmm I wonder if that will ferment". You're doing it right.

My Social Networking

Visit 58limited's Youtube Channel

A take on that one: All of your friends have fruit trees or berry bushes or they like to go pick berries at the local farms. They all talk about the jellies, pies, and cobblers they plan to make and all you can think is "Mead..." you're doing it right.
    “Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of grains that could’ve become beer, but didn’t.” ~ Walter Thornburgh

"I carry two magnums: One is a gun and I keep it loaded. The other is a bottle and it keeps me loaded." ~ Tracer Bullet (Calvin & Hobbes)

5. Default

When you complain about the rising price of the loaves of bread your wife brings home then sneak onto the internet to buy $50 worth of honey...You're doing it right!

When you grab the honey bear from your spouse's hand as she's sweetening her tea and yell, "I NEED THAT!"... You're doin' it right.
    Intelligence Is Knowing That A Tomato Is A Fruit
    Wisdom Is Knowing Not To Put It In A Fruit Salad

When family photos are being taken off the dresser to make space for demijohns... You're doing it right!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks for playing All! Sorry for being so whiny when I started this.

When you don't care if people call it wine or mead or beer - you just hope you it doesn't taste like ass. You're doing it right!

When you bring your mead to a party & someone says I don't like mead & you say try mine. & then they say hey that's good,can I have some more? Your doing it right
    better to do it than to live in the fear of it
    Drink mead & do stupid things faster

When it's a Sunday afternoon and you're a teensy little bit buzzed on stuff that you shepherded along the fermentation path with the grace of Odin. You're doing it right!

When you're skipping lunches at work and squirreling away cash from impromptu trips to the grocery store just so you can buy "the good stuff"...you're doing it right!
    Bottled: (Meads) Traditional (1 gal), Ginger-Pom-Paradise (1 gal), Blueberry (2 gal), Blackberry (2 gal), Elderberry (2 gal), Kumquat (2 gal); In Secondary: Plum Wine (3 gal); Drinking: (Beer) Pilsner Urquell Clone; Hoppy Wheat Beer—80 Klicks Wheat.

When you're on a date and don't know what to say.. your date asks what hobbies or interests you've got and you rant for half an hour before realizing your date might be bored... you're doing it right!
    "Shouldn’t we say wine is a mead-like beverage made with grapes substituted for the honey?" - Steve Piatz

When "this is the last batch until next wine season" was three *ahem five* batches ago... you're doing it right!
    "Shouldn’t we say wine is a mead-like beverage made with grapes substituted for the honey?" - Steve Piatz

My Social Networking

Follow rulohood On Twitter Add rulohood on Facebook

When you see a chest freezer and think about how many carboys you could fit in there, you're doing it right!

When you've got 4 different kinds of fruits, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, and you want to make as many combinations as possible... The first 2 in a mead, #2 & #3 in a mead, #3 & #4 in a mead, #1 & #3 in a mead, #1 & #4 in a mead, #2 & #4 in a mead, then you want to combine 3 in a mead; you're wondering if you'll need to invest in that 5 gallon bucket of honey you've been eying online... and you have to google the # of possible combinations for groups of 2 & 3 out of 4 unique members because you can't remember what you learned in math class... You're doing it right! :-D

It's only 10, btw. :-)
    Bottled: (Meads) Traditional (1 gal), Ginger-Pom-Paradise (1 gal), Blueberry (2 gal), Blackberry (2 gal), Elderberry (2 gal), Kumquat (2 gal); In Secondary: Plum Wine (3 gal); Drinking: (Beer) Pilsner Urquell Clone; Hoppy Wheat Beer—80 Klicks Wheat.

When a coworker is showing pictures of their new baby during lunch and you break out pics of your latest mead and get teary eyed...You're doing it right!

My Social Networking

Follow Mazer828 On Twitter Add Mazer828 on Facebook Add Mazer828 on Google+
    Visit Mazer828's Youtube Channel

When your coworkers introduce you to people, and right away ask them if they've ever heard of mead...YDIR!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then glory in battle to Hrothgar was given, waxing of war-fame, that willingly kinsmen obeyed his bidding, till the boys grew to manhood, a numerous band. It burned in his spirit to urge his folk to found a great building, a mead-hall grander than men of the era ever had heard of, and in it to share with young and old all of the blessings the Lord had allowed him, save life and retainers." - Beowulf