Thread: streaming on iphone

Default streaming on iphone

anyone else having trouble listening to the older podcast? Ive tried the two oldest and most recent cant them to play on my iphone6 with or without wifi.
    Stuff~

Quote Originally Posted by fatbloke View Post
    If someone else doesn't think it's right, then ***k 'em. They can make their own.

My Social Networking

Add bmwr75 on Facebook

Don't think any of the podcasts from the time period when J.D. was with the show are available now. I tried to go back and listen to some of the early shows a month or two ago and they were no longer available.

My Social Networking

Follow Mazer828 On Twitter Add Mazer828 on Facebook Add Mazer828 on Google+
    Visit Mazer828's Youtube Channel

I just did yesterday on Spreaker. Worked just fine, but I was using my android.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then glory in battle to Hrothgar was given, waxing of war-fame, that willingly kinsmen obeyed his bidding, till the boys grew to manhood, a numerous band. It burned in his spirit to urge his folk to found a great building, a mead-hall grander than men of the era ever had heard of, and in it to share with young and old all of the blessings the Lord had allowed him, save life and retainers." - Beowulf

Quote Originally Posted by Mazer828 View Post
    I just did yesterday on Spreaker. Worked just fine, but I was using my android.
    this worked, thank you!
    Stuff~

Quote Originally Posted by fatbloke View Post
    If someone else doesn't think it's right, then ***k 'em. They can make their own.

My Social Networking

Follow Mazer828 On Twitter Add Mazer828 on Facebook Add Mazer828 on Google+
    Visit Mazer828's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by McJeff View Post
    this worked, thank you!
    Excellent. Glad it worked!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then glory in battle to Hrothgar was given, waxing of war-fame, that willingly kinsmen obeyed his bidding, till the boys grew to manhood, a numerous band. It burned in his spirit to urge his folk to found a great building, a mead-hall grander than men of the era ever had heard of, and in it to share with young and old all of the blessings the Lord had allowed him, save life and retainers." - Beowulf

He's on another podcast. In fact it's airing tonight. Go to the Themeadhouse.com.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Making fake establishing dates since 1864!