• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Peach MELOMEL

Barrel Char Wood Products

Sammy Garbett

NewBee
Registered Member
Sep 19, 2016
Plymouth
Thanks that is loads of information to take in, this is brilliant. So fermaid o is a good one to use on that system of day 1 day 3 and a week?

Farmboyc

NewBee
Registered Member
Sep 2, 2015
Just follow the mead made right website directions.

I understand that Fermaid O can be tough to locate on your side of the pond. Just search for
" Fermaid O Europe" on this forum. People were talking about it awhile ago.

I personally am going to be ordering some fermaid O here shortly for my fall brewing season. It will be my first time using it.

Last edited:

Sammy Garbett

NewBee
Registered Member
Sep 19, 2016
Plymouth
Just follow the mead made right website directions.

I understand that Fermaid O can be tough to locate on your side of the pond. Just search for
" Fermaid O Europe" on this forum. People were talking about it awhile ago.

I personally am going to be ordering some fermaid O here shortly for my fall brewing season. It will be my first time using it.
Nice one thanks dude. Yea I am going to look at purchasing some over here. If not the next best thing. Has anyone or yourself looked at a "starter jar" of yeast water and sugars? To keep themselves goong with one type of yeast?

Farmboyc

NewBee
Registered Member
Sep 2, 2015
There are people that know. I have no experience.

Should start another post for that answer.

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns