Thread: Patron membership question

Default Patron membership question

I see that there may be some areas of interest to me in the Patrons forums.
    I am considering signing up for that but I am a bit confused on what the difference is between Patron & Premium Patron.
    I also see that Patron membership is $30 per year, Premium is $55, but if you do an upgrade to Premium the upgrade price is $20, (a $5 discount?) is that correct?
    One last concern, The signup page mentions that it is a annual auto renewal, I prefer to do things one year at a time, I am not sure if I will be around a year from now. Is there a non auto-renewing membership method?
    Thanks
    Wayne

I think you would benefit greatly as a patron. Just the proves recipes are worth the cost. And there is great technical info too. You can sign up at the $30 level as an auto pay. Then you can go to your paypal account and change the autopay setting
    7 out of 4 people have a hard time using their hydrometer!

Quote Originally Posted by WayneG View Post
    I see that there may be some areas of interest to me in the Patrons forums.
    I am considering signing up for that but I am a bit confused on what the difference is between Patron & Premium Patron.
    I also see that Patron membership is $30 per year, Premium is $55, but if you do an upgrade to Premium the upgrade price is $20, (a $5 discount?) is that correct?
    One last concern, The signup page mentions that it is a annual auto renewal, I prefer to do things one year at a time, I am not sure if I will be around a year from now. Is there a non auto-renewing membership method?
    Thanks
    Wayne
    UNless you are an such a restrictive budget that you are living paycheck to paycheck, I would just pay the 30$ and be done with it. Most patrons on here will tell you it is well worth it.
    AS far as regular vs premium patron, I cannot answer as I am only patron. But i can tell you what i did and plan on doing it: I purchased patron for the first year and if I like it enough (which i am ) then next year go with premium patron.