• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

I'm sorry. Please read

Barrel Char Wood Products

Farmboyc

NewBee
Registered Member
Sep 2, 2015
For the most part Squatchy I think you do a fine job.
Personally I am looking forward to becoming a grumpy old man.

Already started shaking my fist at teenagers and muttering "Damn teenagers" to myself.
:)

Squatchy

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Nov 3, 2014
Denver
Thanks to all of you who have posted here. And to all who have called me and emailed or pm'd me. Your kind words mean much.

ANeedforMead

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 13, 2017
Squatchy, I'm new to this forum, but you seem to be kind of a superstar here. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Squatchy

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Nov 3, 2014
Denver
Squatchy, I'm new to this forum, but you seem to be kind of a superstar here. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Thank you for the compliment. There is lots of good info here from many different sources. If you pay to become a Patron you will have the availability to many proven recipes and a much better exposure to a higher education.

Oh. And welcome to the forum friend. :)

caduseus

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Aug 20, 2016
Cincinnati
Yeah, I'll vouch for Squatchy...he's been instrumental in steering me (and many others, I'm sure) in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto. Not only has his advice in mead making be helpful. In my humble opinion pointing us which quality reads are worth brushing up on. A good teacher does not just impart information but can also get others to learn on their own by providing the references and letting the student learn through diligent reading.

Thanks again

mannye

Administrator
Administrator
Oct 10, 2012
Miami Beach, FL
Grumpy?? If by grumpy you mean awesome!! Then yeah!

Cmon dude. This place wouldn't be the same without you.

I'll personally stand right by your side and tell those kids to get off your lawn!!

Just as soon as I get the kids off mine. I'm getting good at throwing broken wine thieves at the little buggers.

Squatchy

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Nov 3, 2014
Denver
Grumpy?? If by grumpy you mean awesome!! Then yeah!

Cmon dude. This place wouldn't be the same without you.

I'll personally stand right by your side and tell those kids to get off your lawn!!

Just as soon as I get the kids off mine. I'm getting good at throwing broken wine thieves at the little buggers.

LOL thanks Mannye

NightWolf

NewBee
Registered Member
May 1, 2017
NJ
Thanks to all of you who have posted here. And to all who have called me and emailed or pm'd me. Your kind words mean much.

Just to pile on here, and in a good way, ;) I can only say "Thank You!" Squatchy. You've pointed in me the right direction and while I still have more to learn, I'm certainly on the right track now due to your assistance and replies to my posts.

Squatchy

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Nov 3, 2014
Denver
Just to pile on here, and in a good way, ;) I can only say "Thank You!" Squatchy. You've pointed in me the right direction and while I still have more to learn, I'm certainly on the right track now due to your assistance and replies to my posts.

Happy to help you Night Wolf. I'm sure if you got on my profile page you can drop back and read all of my post if you cared to. Most everything anyone could think to ask has already been covered :)

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns