Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm sorry. Please read

1. Default

For the most part Squatchy I think you do a fine job.
    Personally I am looking forward to becoming a grumpy old man.

Already started shaking my fist at teenagers and muttering "Damn teenagers" to myself.

I thank you for the advise that you have given me.
    Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one remembers to turn on the light.
    J.K. Rowling in the voice of Dumbledore

Thanks to all of you who have posted here. And to all who have called me and emailed or pm'd me. Your kind words mean much.
    7 out of 4 people have a hard time using their hydrometer!

4. Default

Squatchy, I'm new to this forum, but you seem to be kind of a superstar here. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ANeedforMead View Post
    Squatchy, I'm new to this forum, but you seem to be kind of a superstar here. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.
    Thank you for the compliment. There is lots of good info here from many different sources. If you pay to become a Patron you will have the availability to many proven recipes and a much better exposure to a higher education.

Oh. And welcome to the forum friend.

My Social Networking

Add X-tian on Facebook
    Visit X-tian's Youtube Channel

Yeah, I'll vouch for Squatchy...he's been instrumental in steering me (and many others, I'm sure) in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    …fermentation and plant use – as medicine, as psychotropics, as teachers, as companions on our life path – are an inescapable part of our exploration of what it means to be human; that, in fact, our humanness (as we now understand it) could not have occurred without the gift of fermentation or plants.
    ~ Stephen Harrod Buhner

Quote Originally Posted by X-tian View Post
    Yeah, I'll vouch for Squatchy...he's been instrumental in steering me (and many others, I'm sure) in the right direction.

Ditto. Not only has his advice in mead making be helpful. In my humble opinion pointing us which quality reads are worth brushing up on. A good teacher does not just impart information but can also get others to learn on their own by providing the references and letting the student learn through diligent reading.

Thanks again

Grumpy?? If by grumpy you mean awesome!! Then yeah!

Cmon dude. This place wouldn't be the same without you.

I'll personally stand right by your side and tell those kids to get off your lawn!!

Just as soon as I get the kids off mine. I'm getting good at throwing broken wine thieves at the little buggers.

Quote Originally Posted by mannye View Post
    Grumpy?? If by grumpy you mean awesome!! Then yeah!

Cmon dude. This place wouldn't be the same without you.

I'll personally stand right by your side and tell those kids to get off your lawn!!

Just as soon as I get the kids off mine. I'm getting good at throwing broken wine thieves at the little buggers.

LOL thanks Mannye

Quote Originally Posted by Squatchy View Post
    Thanks to all of you who have posted here. And to all who have called me and emailed or pm'd me. Your kind words mean much.
    Just to pile on here, and in a good way, I can only say "Thank You!" Squatchy. You've pointed in me the right direction and while I still have more to learn, I'm certainly on the right track now due to your assistance and replies to my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by NightWolf View Post
    Just to pile on here, and in a good way, I can only say "Thank You!" Squatchy. You've pointed in me the right direction and while I still have more to learn, I'm certainly on the right track now due to your assistance and replies to my posts.
    Happy to help you Night Wolf. I'm sure if you got on my profile page you can drop back and read all of my post if you cared to. Most everything anyone could think to ask has already been covered

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12