Thread: Problem posting threads - need moderator approval?

1. Default Problem posting threads - need moderator approval?

Hello,

For some reason I'm able to reply to some threads and start some new threads, but every time i try to post a recipe question that is a bit longer, it says a moderator has to approve and the post never shows up. Thus, I have to take a screenshot and upload the screenshot to an online link and paste link in my threads.

I have a question about making a blackberry Sweet Melomel. Can someone please help!? Here is the link:

https://ibb.co/f0qH4v

Thanks for any help! I tried to post this message in text form in general recipe discussion.

Cheers

Dean

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogp04 View Post
    Hello,

For some reason I'm able to reply to some threads and start some new threads, but every time i try to post a recipe question that is a bit longer, it says a moderator has to approve and the post never shows up. Thus, I have to take a screenshot and upload the screenshot to an online link and paste link in my threads.

I have a question about making a blackberry Sweet Melomel. Can someone please help!? Here is the link:

https://ibb.co/f0qH4v

Thanks for any help! I tried to post this message in text form in general recipe discussion.

Cheers

Dean
    Try creating a thread with one or two words, then if it gets created you can edit your message for the next hour

Sent from my Aquaris M5 using Tapatalk

This happened to me when I first joined the forum. The forum's spam blocker is likely to blame. The site admin can unblock your previous posts and once you've posted 10 or so times, the spam block should no longer be an issue for you. Welcome!

-Sam