Thread: All the Good Information in One Place

1. Default All the Good Information in One Place

Folks:
    If you have not been listening to GotMead Live the last few weeks, you should think about downloading and listening to the episodes with Ryan Carlson, AKA Squatchy of this forum.

He has been going through all of the best practices that we should all be using. He is a real teacher at heart and presents the information in well thought out and easy to follow manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken2029 View Post
    Folks:
    If you have not been listening to GotMead Live the last few weeks, you should think about downloading and listening to the episodes with Ryan Carlson, AKA Squatchy of this forum.

He has been going through all of the best practices that we should all be using. He is a real teacher at heart and presents the information in well thought out and easy to follow manner.
    I whole heartedly second that Ken2029!!! I've listened to 2 of them so far and will be making the time to go back and listen to all of them with my note book in front of me. Ryan has done a great job presenting in detail the hows and whys of making good mead. I thank you very much for putting these shows together!!