Hello everyone.... In the process of my first attempt and I know I need to be patient, but looking for a little feedback on how it is working so far.

Recipe in a 5 gallon carboy:
15 lbs honey
6 oz raisins
2 packs (10g total) 71B-1122 yeast started with warm water and raisins
3.75 gallons spring water

To reduce the possibility of contamination, I warmed the honey and mixed it as best I could in the carboy by shaking vigorously. Was only able to get about 3.75 gallons of spring water in with the honey.
Started the 71B yeast with warm water and some raisins. The yeast was clearly active and getting nice and foamy by the time I added it to the mix with raisins.
Capped it off with an airlock and started it on 10/28 and getting a bubble through the airlock every 3 seconds.

An hour later, it surely seemed alive as I was getting a good bubble through the airlock every second. A 2.5" layer of honey settled out.

Later that night, a few raisins started to slowly work their way to the top and you could easily see gas bubbles forming on the outside of the raisins.

Tipped the bottle about 20-30 degrees and rolled it to keep honey mixed as well as possible several times a day. Took 5 days for yeast to consume layer of honey that settled out and giving off nice yeast smell through airlock.

Today 11/20, bubbling has slowed a little from a high of a bubble at every second to a bubble every 1.5 seconds though airlock. All raisins currently floating. Lees layer building up at bottom.

I expect fermentation to go on for at least another week or two and then plan to rack it off into possibly 1 gallon carboys to get it off the lees. Then see if fermentation starts up again. If it has stopped, I hope to add some vanilla bean and cinnamon sticks to secondary for a couple weeks and rack it off again.

Trying for something sweeter with a hint of vanilla and cinnamon.

Am I on the right path?

Thanks!