• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Mazer Cup videos

Barrel Char Wood Products

caduseus

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Aug 20, 2016
Cincinnati
Nice Ryan.
Thanks for pointing it out.
Can’t wait for next year.
Will make sure to check signup more often for stewards. Hopefully judge by then

Squatchy

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Nov 3, 2014
Denver
It very well could be an older video, Dave. I'm not certain about that.

Michael, I will make sure to remind you when it gets to that point. I do hope you will be a judge by then. The past two years, perhaps longer. They had the sensory portion of the BJCP testing right there at the event. So if you have not been able to find that between now and then. You can come out. Take that part of the test. And then stay to actually judge your first event.

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns