Shop Bee Folks for your Honey!Shop Bee Folks for your Honey!

Thread: Not posting

Default Not posting

Heya, Made a post in the NewBee section 2 days ago and my post has yet to show up? Once I posted it said a moderator needed to approve the post, but since then I havn't been able to find a copy of the post and just wanted to make sure it hasn't been lost or if I should just try reposting?

Thanks!

Hi Sietch. I think the anti-spam settings sometimes cause issues for new members. But I don't think it has been over 2 days, so that might be abnormal. Others on the site have recommended typing up your post & saving the text to a clipboard and then making a short initial post on the forums, and then once that appears you can edit the post and paste in the full content from the clipboard. I think the anti-spam is more forgiving if there is a short post versus a long one?

In any case, don't get discouraged. Hopefully someone more official here will have more info for you. Welcome to the forum, cheers!
    Raisins are NOT nutrients for yeast... but french fries ARE!

I don't have any power in here either. But I think it just takes a little bit of time for Vicky to get in here and approve new people. Hang tight and I think you will be fine. Try reposting and see what happens
    7 out of 4 people have a hard time using their hydrometer!

Thanks for the update! No worries, just wanted to try and see if that post still existed somewhere or not. It was a bit of a long one so I think I'll wait it out rather then retype the thing

Cheers! Diving head first into the meady deep end so this forum has been a true gold mine to get things off on the right foot.