Thread: minor nuisance

Default minor nuisance

Why is it that now when I use my browser "Back" button to return to the forum index I have to Refresh and Retry because the page has expired? Am I the only one experiencing this?

Default Re: minor nuisance

Guess it got fixed. Or my browser got fixed. Or I was just hallucinating the whole thing.

3. Default Re: minor nuisance

If the page has been updated (ie someone has posted something) then your browser lets you know that the page isn't exactly the same as it was last time you looked at it and that's why you have to refresh. If the page is the same then it doesn't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Derf
    If the page has been updated (ie someone has posted something) then your browser lets you know that the page isn't exactly the same as it was last time you looked at it and that's why you have to refresh. If the page is the same then it doesn't complain.
    I'd never had the problem until today, it would always take me back to the index and any updates would show up. It's working fine now. I think it had something to do with whatever the site was down for early (6 AM) this morning.

Vicky Rowe Gotmead Visitor

Yeah, we got suspended because I needed to change credit cards for my hosting payment, and forgot.

Sorry, guys....