Thread: Not Mead, but Ancient All the Same...

Default Not Mead, but Ancient All the Same...

http://www.azer.com/aiweb/categories.../83_wines.html

Miriam
    Miriam the Mead Bubeh
    Israeli Kitchen www.mimi54.wordpress.com

Default Re: Not Mead, but Ancient All the Same...

Interesting link Miriam, you always seem to have the medicinal properties close at hand, You're not a hypochondriac by any chance... always with a glass of Mead or Wine in hand?

Keep the posts coming, always fascinating... and that milk mead, you are braver than I, I'd be afraid of spoiling, even if I had heard of previous successes. Best of luck with it.

I had been Contemplating a Pina Colada Mead made with shredded coconut, coconut milk and pineapple juice. You may have pushed me closer to trying it. I'm thinking it will be good for "Treating" Alcoholics.

Wrathwilde

3. Default Re: Not Mead, but Ancient All the Same...

Very interesting Miriam, I am somewhat of a history buff and allways interested in learning new things. Thanks

"You repeatedly have observed drunken persons and have been correct in having an aversion to them,"

We have? We do? Maybe we shouldn't all be gathering at Gotmead with all the other people that are supposed to have aversions to us?

Neither a hypochondriac nor averse to Demon Rum, but a lover of all good things in life (as long as they're kosher).

And Wrathwilde, go for that pinacoladamel. Once I got over my hesitation over the lactomel, I saw that it was easy and worthwhile. Actually it's less trouble than a berry melomel. It just needed another pioneer to tweak it some. Be you our pinacoladamel pioneer.

Miriam
    Miriam the Mead Bubeh
    Israeli Kitchen www.mimi54.wordpress.com