• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

So... What do we look like?

Barrel Char Wood Products

Dmntd

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 18, 2005
As I've read your post, I've started wondering what y'all look like, wanting to put a face to the name. Since we have an area here for photo's figured this would be the place for them.

I'll start it off.

Mynx

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 8, 2005
Nice cauldron!

I'll have to find the URL for my pic...It's on the boy's computer and I'm at work :p

Greenblood

NewBee
Registered Member
Oct 6, 2004
I am a fan of the utilikilt as well. I have been meaning to get one for sometime. ;D

urbanraven

NewBee
Registered Member
May 24, 2005
www.ilovecynics.com
Me, shakin' the lastest batch of cyser.
shakeit.jpg

Dmntd

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 18, 2005
Greenblood said:
I am a fan of the utilikilt as well. I have been meaning to get one for sometime. ;D

While I have a couple UK's, the one pictured was made to fit, by Pittsburge Kilts.

Anthony

lostnbronx

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Dec 8, 2004
I always appreciate how Dan travels through time and space to make his postings! Of course, having been an eyewitness to (and oftentimes a key player in) the historical events he posts on gives him what some people might consider an unfair advantage -- but I figure that saving the world time and again entitles him to certain privilages. :D

-David

davarm

NewBee
Registered Member
Feb 6, 2005
Don't be too scared, but what you see (on the left) is what you get.

Actually, take off the Cat Diesel hat, take the piece of grass off my front tooth, and add about 10 years.

byathread

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 8, 2005
Boulder County, CO
Will the real Dan McFeeley please stand up? ;D

Here is me...on the phone, sitting at my 'puter, trying to figure out what to do tonight.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dan McFeeley

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Oct 10, 2003
Illinois
Ancient Joe -- You got me! LOL ;D ;D ;D

Actually, I'm a little embarrased by the picture. I look a little stoned, and this was when I was giving my presentation.

I'm a third shift hospital worker, so switching from a third shift rest cycle to a normal 24 hour cycle for the Mead Festival was difficult. As it was, I was half way between re-adjustments at that time -- no matter what I did, I still woke up at 3:00 am in that hotel room and couldn't get back to sleep. I thought I was doing OK until I saw Joe's picture.

Ken Schramm was my hotel roommate -- what a gracious accommodating guy! You couldn't for a more considerate person to share a hotel room with.

WRATHWILDE

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Mar 19, 2005
Dubuque, Iowa
www.zazzle.com
Dan McFeeley said:
Ancient Joe -- You got me! LOL ;D ;D ;D

Actually, I'm a little embarrased by the picture. I look a little stoned, and this was when I was giving my presentation.

I thought I was doing OK until I saw Joe's picture.

It's the dark glasses that give him the edge... 8) always worn by cool cats like Joe.

Wrathwilde

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns