• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Great vanilla beans!

Barrel Char Wood Products

Talon

NewBee
Registered Member
Jul 8, 2004
No, but they smell totally awesome!

Plus I did 2 orders of 20 madagasgar beans. In the second order, he gave me an extra madagasgar and three tahitian beans to try for free! So, he at least takes care of his customers.

Talon.

zweitracht

NewBee
Registered Member
Oct 14, 2004
Talon said:
No, but they smell totally awesome!

Plus I did 2 orders of 20 madagasgar beans. In the second order, he gave me an extra madagasgar and three tahitian beans to try for free! So, he at least takes care of his customers.

Talon.

Sweet. I ended up ordering a couple dozen myself. They're
destined to be married to a year-old 60# pail of OB
from the LHBS for $100. $20/G for OB in the midwest..
how could I resist?

Seems they were putting off selling it because breaking
it down into half gallons was such a pain.

No pain, no gain baby.

Talon

NewBee
Registered Member
Jul 8, 2004
LOL! That's what I like to hear! I've got 5 gallons of Vanilla meth going with OB honey. WOOT!

jab

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 15, 2004
radiofreeomaha.net
All I have to say is WOW! I got my beans this weekend and they smelled fantastic! Even if they were mediocre beans the price alone would probably make them worth it, but these beans are by far some of the best I have ever seen/smelled/tasted. I put one in a pot of coffee and man alive! If you need vanilla this is the shiz-nit. Thanks Talon.

-jb

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns