Thread: help find link to ken schramm's zymurgy article re: increment feeding

1. Default help find link to ken schramm's zymurgy article re: increment feeding

somewhere on this site I found a link to a wine site that had a link to an article in zymurgy by Ken Schramm about incremental feeding of musts. Unfortunatly, when I went there I was told I needed adobe 7.0 to view. While trying to download 7.0 my computer froze up and had to be restarted. I had been reading posts for a couple of hours and could not remember how I got there.
    I have spent a lot of time using search function to no avail.
    Will sombody please add the article to the favorite links section?

Default Re: help find link to ken schramm's zymurgy article re: increment feeding

Are you sure it was a pdf file? The only thing I could find on Google search was this link:

http://www.homebrew.org/aob/pdf/Mead_author.pd

We did have some recent discussion on this subject over at this thread:

http://www.gotmead.com/index.php?opt...3&topic=3037.0

where I had posted a link to Hightest's FAQ's including incremental feeding. You can find it here:

http://www.brewboard.com/index.php?s...howtopic=26745

Hope this is the info you needed!

<><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><><>
    Dan McFeeley

"Meon an phobail a thogail trid an chultur"
    (The people's spirit is raised through culture)

3. Default Re: help find link to ken schramm's zymurgy article re: increment feeding

Don't know what kind of file, i'm new to computer use.
    I am sure I got there from here somewhere, I guess it was'nt the jack keller site, I,ve searched it; but it was a link to someone discussing their incremental feeding methods and how Schramm's findings backed them up, although slightly different, and they linked to the article. I guess I'll check every post untill I find it.
    Better yet and probably of value to others, would you ( or somone else) please post a synopsis of Schramms article re: incremental feeding? I am starting my third batch today (med.sweet mead,orange blossom honey w/71b yeast) and could use the info.

Thanks,
    Will

4. Default Re: help find link to ken schramm's zymurgy article re: increment feeding

Oops! caffiene deficient this morning..... just noticed your link to incremental feeding. Thanks, Dan.
    Iwould erase my prior post so I look less foolish but don't know how. Thanks again.

Will

5. Default Re: help find link to ken schramm's zymurgy article re: increment feeding

You can indeed find a PDF version of Ken's article. However, I will not link it here because I don't have any information about the legality of it's 'reprinting'. I would suggest buying a copy of the Nov/Dec 2005 Zymurgy. If you refuse/can't/won't or whatever you can find it by rummaging around the links that Dan has posted below.