• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Meadfest Photos

Barrel Char Wood Products

Miriam

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Feb 2, 2005
That was a treat, thanks SummerSolstice. I see that most of the guys have beards, exceptions being Ken Schramm and David Meyers...just confirming a theory popular on this forum. ;D

Miriam

jab

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 15, 2004
radiofreeomaha.net
Hey Miriam. Actually at the meeting/get together we had with the GM folks I was actually surprised at how few beards there were. I was expecting more. I have had mine so long I don't think I could live without it, especially with the nice 12 degree temps I woke up to this morning. And to think, it was 68 just 2 days ago!

Miriam

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Feb 2, 2005
Jab,

Oh lawdy, too cold for me. I'm shivering here in rainy central Israel at 59 degrees. But I did enjoy seeing the photos of snowy Boulder; it's a place I've long been curious about. I'm glad your beard kept you from freezing...

Miriam

byathread

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 8, 2005
Boulder County, CO
Its been a beautiful dry/sunny (for the most part) winter in Houston. I'm 'bout ready to do some spring-cleaning and go clean-shaven for a change. Hope my meads don't suffer ;D

Alden

NewBee
Registered Member
Sep 13, 2005
byathread said:
Its been a beautiful dry/sunny (for the most part) winter in Houston. I'm 'bout ready to do some spring-cleaning and go clean-shaven for a change. Hope my meads don't suffer ;D

Yeah, but it's been a little too dry...my lawn is more brown than green. Also, I brew sans beard and my meads don't seem to have suffered too much. ;)

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com
Hey Summer, can I grab some of the photos for the articles I'm writing? I didn't have a camera (and wouldn't have been able to juggle one with the microphones anyway!) and need pix.

Anyone else have some pix of the Fest? I've got several articles to post, and need any you might have......

Vicky - heading off to pick up the kid from school....

veektor

NewBee
Registered Member
Jan 2, 2005
Vicky the Gotmead Webwench said:
Anyone else have some pix of the Fest? I've got several articles to post, and need any you might have......
I have not been able to get to the forum for a while, but I took a some pictures during the breakfast GM meeting we had, and will make them available for you and all soon, hopefully.

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com
Yeah, Summer, Veektor, that would be great! You can send them to me at gotmead@gotmead.com. I'm *finally* home from traveling (thank goodness!) and am working on articles and podcasts. With luck, I'll have stuff starting to go up next week.

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Hi Summer and Vicky,

Thought I'd resurrect this thread since I didn't see a response. Hopefully Vicky received the photos in good order.

Cheers

Oskaar

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns