• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

New Forum Look

Barrel Char Wood Products

lostnbronx

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Dec 8, 2004
Vicky,

The Forum is looking very nice with the sidebars and the Forum content in the middle! It must have taken a lot of work to perfect the give-and-take of the screen space, and I, for one, really like the results: rather than being "an inevitable evil" or some such, the new look makes the GM Forum really up-to-date and professional in appearance. Newbies who come here will be impressed -- as will those of us who have made this place our second home!

Good work, dear!

-David

kace069

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 21, 2004
Wow did this just happen today i swear I logged in earlier and it didn't look like this. It looks great now I have to learn how to navigate the site.
What an evoultion GM has been through since its humble beginnings.

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com
;D Yep, actually about 3 am this morning. You like, huh? Didja know there was a website that went with this? LOL.....

Vicky - going back to drawing lines, taping and painting....

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com
;D Thanks! I've got lots of new stuff to bring on, after this, but *first* I have to finish the durn painting in my daughter's room.....whoda thunk that painting stripes was so much *work*?

Vicky - paint splattered & tired, but tickled with the way its coming out

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com
I coulda used that! I did it all with a level that had inches marked on it. Just finished taking up the tape on the *first* stripe....gotta wait until tomorrow, then tape for the second. The room is robins' egg blue, with a 5 inch pastel green stripe, and a 3 inch chocolate brown stripe. Gonna be *vibrant*.....LOL...I'm *really* glad I don't have to sleep in there. But my 13 year old daughter thinks it will look cool with all her tie-dyed stuff she got for xmas.....

Vicky - paint-covered and back to work for the moment

NeadMead

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 2, 2006
I have noticed a several changes since I have been here, and I have not be here that long, either. She is doing a great jog on the site, in my unexpert opinion. With all the work he puts into this site and her regular job, and family, how do she have time to brew? You are truely a goddess, Gotmead Webwench. ;D If I had a glass of mead to toast to you with, I would. :( So in my minds eye I toast a mug of mead. ;) May the gods grant you great brews.

kace069

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 21, 2004
Well once upon a time I viewed the website, then I found the forum. What website? Just go to the gotmead forum! I love gotmead! Vicky is certainly the goddess of mead!

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns