• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Happy B-day to me!

Barrel Char Wood Products

Greenblood

NewBee
Registered Member
Oct 6, 2004
I bought myself a GM subscription for my B-day today! What an awesome gift! And now, I can get it renewed every year on my B-day. Happy B-day to me!!!

John
*tipsy before noon. Don't judge me! It's my b-day.*

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
John
*tipsy before noon. Don't judge me! It's my b-day.*

And today is different from any other day how? LOL

Happy Birthday there Greenblood! I'm thinking a couple shots of some good Irish Whiskey, a bottle of ABC and a roadtrip to Pirtle! LOL

Cheers,

Oskaar

lostnbronx

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Dec 8, 2004
G-blood,

Many happy returns of the day! And what better libation on this occasion than mead?!

-David

NeadMead

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 2, 2006
GreenBlood,I do not know you........yet, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ;D **raies wine glass in toast** Mine is in just more than a week. PISCES RULE!! ;D May the gods grant you great brews.

Greenblood

NewBee
Registered Member
Oct 6, 2004
Thank you all for your best wishes. I had a wonderful birthday yesterday. I was tossed by noon. Then spent the day cooking lunch and dinner on the big mean stainless grill I bought myself on Saturday. Marvelous. My old grill cowers in the corner now fearful that if it gets too close my new goliath grill will eat him. I am hosting a birthday cookout at my house this Saturday, and you are all invited. I supose I will understand if not ALL of you show up. ;D Unfortunately I made no mead yesterday. I am suffering from a carboy shortage (all of mine are full) that I intend to reconcile this afternoon.

Cheers! Wassail! and all that jazz

John
*nursing a wicked but welcome hangover*

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com
I can totally relate to the carboy shortage. I've got every carboy and every pail full. I *really* need to do some bottling, just gotta get the bottles cleaned (thanks for the steel tub idea, Oskaar!) and ready to go, and buy some more tubing and bottling stuff....Hey Jay, look for my order (gotta get that store finished!)

Vicky - running in 12 different directions.....

Mynx

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 8, 2005
Happy Bee-lated GB! :D

Sounds like you had a good one

Mynx, who has been out of commission with a sore mouth for 6 days now.

Mynx

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 8, 2005
Hahah...there ya go, my birthday present to you ;)

/flips a bird to dental surgery

WRATHWILDE

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Mar 19, 2005
Dubuque, Iowa
www.zazzle.com
Greenblood said:
Mynx said:
Mynx, who has been out of commission with a sore mouth for 6 days now.

Greenblood *having dirty thoughts* ;)

Woe to those depraved and deprived souls.

I wasn't going to be the first to mention it, and perhaps it's just my mind wandering... but the gutter seems more crowded then I remember.

Wrathwilde

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns