Well, the timing didn't work out the way I would have liked. Work, life and some issues surrounding the upgrade (we're making a *very* major version upgrade and data conversion is a bit of an issue there) got in the way the upgrades. Work is still progressing, but more slowly than anticipated.
All upgrade testing is happening on a test server, and will not affect the live site. The plan (assuming all works out) is to only have the site down for a day, less if I can manage it. No hard date yet, as we're deep into the run-up for the 2013 Mazer Cup and kind of busy with that, but as soon as I have a date all y'all will know as soon as I decide.
Owner & Webmistress, Gotmead.com
Managing Director, Mazer Cup International
Making Mead since 1995