• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Thanks For The Forum!

Barrel Char Wood Products

Earthson

NewBee
Registered Member
Just wanted to say how VERY VERY happy I am to have this forum and website. I've just started making mead and the info on the site/awesome people have helped tremendously.

I can't wait to learn, drink, and have fun! ;D

AToE

NewBee
Registered Member
Jun 8, 2009
Calgary AB Canada
Indeed, even the premium patron fee seems cheap after all the pitfalls I've avoided thanks to this site (and thus money). Without this place I probably would have only ever made a few small batches that would have turned out poorly.

Beave

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 9, 2010
Spencer, IA
A hearty thanks from me as well. I am a recent addition to the Patrons. The way I looked at it, I payed $XXX for the equipment to make the mead, another $25 is a small price to pay for knowlege and expertise. Can't wait to feel like part of this community (read as "drinking my own mead as I discuss the art").

wildoates

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 22, 2009
Elk Grove, CA
I agree with you! Vicky and Pete deserve great thanks for providing a site that allows learning to be fun, and where science, art, and general jackassery can meld together beautifully.

General jackassery?

Speak for yourself, sir. Ahem.

Okay, okay, speak for me, too, yeah, I have to admit.

Sigh.

:rolleyes:

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns