• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

10 days til my first batch will be done, and I had a DREAM about mead!

Barrel Char Wood Products

Cargirl

Got Mead? Patron
GotMead Patron
Sometimes, I wonder about me! :D

In amongst the normal wierdness that are my dreams, I found myself explaining to someone that I had taken up meadmaking. I was showing this person (no idea who this person was, don't know this person in real life) a batch of mead that I was making in a glass carboy the size of a 55 gallon drum!

It was a batch of JAO, too, full of slices of orange and cinnamon sticks!

I was in the middle of racking it and decided to sneak a drop to taste. In my dream, it tasted great.

OH WELL! :icon_cyclops:

Hope my real batch tastes as good. Of course, if it doesn't, I'll just start again. :tongue1:

lostnbronx

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Dec 8, 2004
Ooooo,

You've got it bad. Mead making is in your subconscious now. Not like me. I can quit any time.

-David

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Cargirl said:
Sometimes, I wonder about me! :D

Sometimes? :laughing4:

BTW, when you stop dreaming about mead is when you should start to worry!

...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Cheers,

Oskaar

Recluse

NewBee
Registered Member
Aug 24, 2006
This may sound like a non-sequitur, but bear with me and it will be somewhat on topic:

My mother used to eat yogurt all the time but I could never stand to even taste it. When I was in college, I had a dream that I ate a container of Dannon Blueberry Yogurt and it was DELICIOUS.

Next day, I bought one and tasted it. It tasted GREAT! Just like in my dream!

So, by the tenets of the Reclusian School of Interpretation of Comestible and Beverage Dreams, I hereby declare that your JAO will be FABULOUS..

DREAM ON!!

Recluse

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns