• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Anyone Entering the Mead Free or Die competition in NH?

Barrel Char Wood Products

IanB

NewBee
Registered Member
Sep 22, 2008
Salem MA
www.isaaksofsalem.com
I am entering one entrant (as it is ready and what the heck) but I haven't read anything on what this event will be like. I live locally, so I can attend but I am unsure as to what the event will have there? What do you do all day at a Mead competition?

Maybe you don't even attend? Maybe you just submit your entry and wait for your results in the mail?

Any insights would be helpful.
Thanks,
IB

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
I'd suggest that you go to the website here or contact Michael Fairbrother (the competition organizer) directly via the website. They will need qualified judges, stewards, volunteers and general sherpa-ing on the day of the competition. I'm sure they would like to speak with you about that and what else may be going on competition day.

Cheers, Oskaar

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns