• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Mead Day in Fullerton California 11/14/10

Barrel Char Wood Products

Scott Horner

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Jun 14, 2005
Hello all,

Been too long since I poked my head into these forums. It's good to be back and see the place still as active as ever.

I will be doing a mead demo / tasting on November 14th in Fullerton to help the new local home brew supply store. I will be bringing 2 differant batches of Joe's (one with oranges and one with pink grapfruit) and my quite leathal Chocolate mead for tasting. Hopefully others can swing by and sample and bring some of your own meads for sampling. The fun will get started around 2 P.M. Here is the addressP:

Addison Homebrew Provisions

1328 E. Orangethorpe Ave
Fullerton, CA. 92831 US

Anyone going to be able to make it?

Scott

YogiBearMead726

NewBee
Registered Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Francisco, CA
I have a pretty tasty hibiscus metheglin that I could bring some of. I'd also like to pick your brain about the chocolate usage. Sounds like a fun time. Count me in!

Scott Horner

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Jun 14, 2005
Mead Day

I will be happy to discuss all aspects of my chocolate mead at the mead day. Its not a real secret. I would love to taste your meads as well. This is going to be quite the party

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
I will do my best to be there, and I'll certainly bring some mead with me for sampling.

I'll also see about doing an "Oskaarz" mead making methodology demo for whoever is there when I arrive. It will be in the late afternoon as I am scheduled to handle some issues in my Orange County office that morning.

Cheers,

Oskaar

Metal Fireworks

NewBee
Registered Member
Jul 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Great event today down in Fullerton! Thanks to Scott for organizing the whole thing and it was a real treat to taste all of the meads everyone brought to the table. We should make these mead get-togethers happen more frequently!

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns