• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

The Boulder Outlook Hotel - What hospitality is all about!

Barrel Char Wood Products

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
The Mazer Cup International has been hosted at the Boulder Outlook Hotel for three years now, and the International Mead Festival was held there for a number of years as well.

I have to tell you that being there is like being with family. These folks go out of their way to help us conduct the Mazer Cup International every year and I thought it was about time that we say thank you publicly to them.

Patrick, Sue, Dan and a host of other folks all do their best to ensure our event is a roaring success every time we are there. They help us plan where the best locations in the hotel will be for each of the judging and public events, as well as provide the food, glassware and after party catering for a host of hungry judges, stewards, meaderies, meadmakers and MCI Staff. They treat us right, they know us all by name and we all feel safe, comfortable and very well taken care of during our stay at the Outlook.

If you are passing through or traveling to the Boulder, Colorado area, please be sure to stop in and stay at the Outlook. Let them know that we gave them a shout-out on GotMead.Com and that we love 'em all!

If you're a fan of live music, be sure to check out their Music Calendar

To the entire staff at the Boulder Outlook Hotel a big Mazer Cup International,
and find your favorite Blues musicians to listen to. The bar staff and servers are excellent and they have great beers (from the local craft breweries like Avery, Oskar Blues and Lefthand) on tap along with some great food!

THANK YOU!

We couldn't do it without your help and positive approach to hosting the MCI.

Cheers,

Pete, Vicky, Glenn, Dani, Wayne, Monica, Michael, Kyle, Steve and the entire MCI Staff!

Reactions: TheAlchemist

Sonya

NewBee
Registered Member
Jan 13, 2013
I attended last year, and I thought they put on a great event. I am wondering if they are planning on hosting it at the Outlook again this year, and where can I find out more information about the event for this year? Thanks.

wySaeewzut

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 25, 2013
hi,
Sadly this is the final year the Mazer Cup International will be held at the Boulder Outlook Hotel as the land will be sold to the University and converted into student housing. We will miss the Outlook and especially the staff and management who have become part of the Mazer Cup International family!

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns