• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

3rd Anniversary Extravaganza at B. Nektar Meadery (Aug 6th)

Barrel Char Wood Products

Brad Dahlhofer

NewBee
Registered Member
Dec 20, 2007
Ferndale, MI
www.bnektar.com
Come celebrate mead day at B. Nektar's 3rd anniversary party on Saturday, August 6th from 2pm until 8pm.

Mead by the glass, food, live music, mead making demos, fun, ponies, clowns in funny pants coming out of cars that are way too small to have that many clowns....okay maybe not those last two things.

Special Draft Only Meads (by the glass)
- Dry Hopped Zombie Killer
- Suburban Detroit (faygo rock&rye w/ Wildberry Pyment)

New Release
- Chai Guevara (made at last years mead day) a Chai mead made with black tea and spices

Fun for the whole family. Friendly pets included, too.

Yo momma

NewBee
Registered Member
Jul 14, 2007
Flint, Michigan
Being I am not making the trip to Missouri.................I will do my best to show up and work a little. I love the fest. Is it the same band as last year, Stone Flower? Irish party music is the bomb when it comes to Mead Day at Bnektar!

fatbloke

good egg/snappy dresser.....
GotMead Patron
Well I hope your day next week, goes well Brad.

Like any of these events (either yours or Ian's), cost and/or distance precludes attendance :(

Keep up the good efforts etc. It's always interesting to read how our commercial forum members are getting on.

regards

fatbloke

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns