• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Spammers crowding our happy little home....

Barrel Char Wood Products

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
I'm sure you've all noticed the increase in spamming activity over the past couple of months, I know I have.

We're working on hardening the registration process to a point of where it will help discourage spammers and still be simple for actual humans. In the mean time as the spammers pop up please report them when you encounter them by clicking on the little triangular alert icon on the upper right side of the post. Clicking that alert sign will let us know that we have a spammer on the prowl, and will flag the post for us to delete, and ban the spammer.

Thanks to you all who are alerting us already, keep fighting the good fight!

Cheers,

Oskaar

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns