• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

I got a job!

Barrel Char Wood Products

ZwolfUpir

NewBee
Registered Member
Jun 28, 2011
Manchester NH
Just running around and bragging to people that i got a job! Going to be working for an insurance subcontactor. I'll got to peoples houses, fill out medical stuff with them, draw some blood, and be off. Their actually gonna pay me to stab people! :D

TheAlchemist

I am Meadlemania
GotMead Patron
Sep 9, 2010
near a lake
Just running around and bragging to people that i got a job! Going to be working for an insurance subcontactor. I'll got to peoples houses, fill out medical stuff with them, draw some blood, and be off. Their actually gonna pay me to stab people! :D

Yeah! Stabby Pokey!
Good on ya, Mate!

JimSar

NewBee
Registered Member
Nov 11, 2009
Vallejo, CA
Portamedic? EMSI? APPS? I've been a life agent for 20 some years. You do great service to the insurance industry. Keep up the good work.

ZwolfUpir

NewBee
Registered Member
Jun 28, 2011
Manchester NH
Portamedic actually. My first client should be on the 13th. Stressing a bit over it actually to make sure I have everything ready...

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns