• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

RSS feed for GotMead Live! Radio archives

Barrel Char Wood Products

piojo

NewBee
Registered Member
Aug 12, 2017
I noticed that in players, the radio show archives only go back a year, even though Spreaker contains full archives. Who's got time to load a web page and sit in front of the computer for each episode? I know Vicky is too busy to fix it, so I went ahead and generated a RSS feed myself, which contains all the old episodes.

I think there are some duplicates, due to some episodes being present at more than one URL.

Add the following URL to your favorite player. It contains the episodes up to about 11 months ago. It will become out of date. When there becomes a gap between this archive and the official feed, get my attention and I'll generate a new one (or simply share the scripts I used to make this).

This URL must be added to a podcast player. It doesn't have the headers to present itself as a RSS feed. It looks like a dumb file to your web browser, so it won't be automatically detected as a playlist:
http://pastebin.com/raw/eMqhhNNJ

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns