• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

minor nuisance

Barrel Char Wood Products

WikdWaze

NewBee
Registered Member
Aug 2, 2004
Why is it that now when I use my browser "Back" button to return to the forum index I have to Refresh and Retry because the page has expired? Am I the only one experiencing this?

WikdWaze

NewBee
Registered Member
Aug 2, 2004
Guess it got fixed. Or my browser got fixed. Or I was just hallucinating the whole thing. ;D

Derf

NewBee
Registered Member
Jun 5, 2004
If the page has been updated (ie someone has posted something) then your browser lets you know that the page isn't exactly the same as it was last time you looked at it and that's why you have to refresh. If the page is the same then it doesn't complain.

WikdWaze

NewBee
Registered Member
Aug 2, 2004
If the page has been updated (ie someone has posted something) then your browser lets you know that the page isn't exactly the same as it was last time you looked at it and that's why you have to refresh. If the page is the same then it doesn't complain.
I'd never had the problem until today, it would always take me back to the index and any updates would show up. It's working fine now. I think it had something to do with whatever the site was down for early (6 AM) this morning.

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns