• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Beltane

Barrel Char Wood Products

Talon

NewBee
Registered Member
Jul 8, 2004
WOOT!
Beltane is fun!

*Raises mazer and takes a sip in celebration of Beltane*

Beltane is my wedding anniversary, according to the Wiccan calendar.

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com
No, its May 1, just like it's always been. Why did you think it was in April?

Vicky - on her 3rd day of confinement in the steam room because of bronchitis

exmoor_cat

NewBee
Registered Member
Oct 20, 2004
www.livejournal.com
Have seen it as 31st April to 2nd May before, probably depending on the moon cycles. >shrug< I celebrate it on the 1st. Was more puzzled by the date of the post but it was probably due to the crossing over of the forum material.

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com
Yeah, this forum works a bit differently. If you check the calendar, you'll see I put in on May 1. Each calendar event posted on the calendar (except b-days) will create a post in this forum. Hence the confusion.......

Vicky

Meadmage999

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 27, 2005
Happy Beltaine everyone... *rases her mug to everyone* I just wish my other bottles of Mead will be ready for this holiday. Wish I could share it with someone.. :-[ however.. anyone wanna joing in 'other celibrations?' :-*
Happy May Day!

Meadmage999

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 27, 2005
exmoor_cat said:
Well, it's possibly also to be known as my wedding in 2007 (that or imbolc) 8)

The CAt
(been busy on the tiles....)

Congrads to you! Even if your not there yet, it's good your thinking about it, hope the lucky person like Mead!

lostnbronx

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Dec 8, 2004
Yes, Happy Beltane everyone! Frustratingly, I have no mead ready for this holiday. :(

I hope it's pleasant for all who celebrate, and even for those who don't. ;D ;D ;D

-David

GntlKnght

NewBee
Registered Member
Jan 9, 2004
My wife is bringing a bottle of the first mead we ever made to Beltane this year. Somehow, it seems ironic that the mead we named "Virgin" mead will play such a prominent roll in Beltane this year for them! LOL

Welcome MeadMage!

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns