• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Lets psychoanalyze Oskaars avatar

Barrel Char Wood Products

CosmicCharlie

NewBee
Registered Member
Nov 15, 2004
What's up with the evil avatars? Is Oskaar's heart black? Is there pain in his life ... let me guess ... it was a woman. Let it out Oskaar! You'll feel better!

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
OSKAAR: "Hi Everyone, my name is Oskaar . . . . and I'm a redhead-A-holic! "

EVERYONE: "HI OSKAAR!:

It's the redheaded women that pass through my life. They will drive even the greatest of men to evil; lesser men haven't a chance in these torrid, tempestuous exhilarating and exhausting affairs.

I guess some of the most profound influences on me are the works of John William Waterhouse who had a talent for painting very lithe, willowy women and nymphs, dryads, hamadryads, etc.

Here's a link to one of his works I have hanging in my bedroom:

http://www.johnwilliamwaterhouse.com/paintings/enlarge.aspx?pid=1385&path=waterhouse/waterhouse50

I have several of his paintings hanging in my house, which of course are all replicas since his stuff sells at auction for several million a pop.

There you have it. Evil is as evil does. So my life of crime is all due to redheads!

Cheers,

Oskaar

Tsuchi

NewBee
Registered Member
Nov 28, 2004
www.earthworks-design.com
Oy ! Go easy on the redheads of the world... It's not our fault that some of you men and women incite us to greater and more creative evil. It's not that were vindictive per say, we may just have an exagerated sence of "fair play" ;)

David Baldwin

NewBee
Registered Member
Jun 29, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI
Tsuchi said:
Oy ! Go easy on the redheads of the world... It's not our fault that some of you men and women incite us to greater and more creative evil. It's not that were vindictive per say, we may just have an exagerated sence of "fair play" ;)

As a redhead of the male gender, I have to say that I really like that explanation!

mead_monkey

NewBee
Registered Member
Nov 22, 2004
Poor poor Oskaar,
like a moth drawn to a candle... ;)

or maybe its more of a tiki torch.... hmmm

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Hey DD!

Oh puh-LEEEEEEEEEZE! light, tiki torch?

We're talking big ole red bonfire that burns away everything in it's path, wants to meet your parents, wants to go to, gulp, "Bridges of Madison County" (BTW I'll never forgive Clint Eastwood for that one!) and never forgets for one short second that you had one too many glasses of mead, and paid just a "little too much" attention to the next door neighbor's daughter who was home from college on spring break.

Oh . . . sorry . . . was that out loud :eek:

Right-oh . . . and now for something completely different! . . .

Tsuchi

NewBee
Registered Member
Nov 28, 2004
www.earthworks-design.com
lol please tell us that you avoid the "meaning of life" altogether so many ways to offened so many delicate tempered people in only two hours... though I suppose there is a time and a place for everything, even for "Every Sperm
is Sacred" ;D

mead_monkey

NewBee
Registered Member
Nov 22, 2004
*(starts looking nervously over his shoulder)*

you never know when those supporting films will attack you know :-\

Sigmund Von Meader

NewBee
Registered Member
Jan 9, 2005
Was ist los? Certainly a difficult analysis . . . both avatars seem to represent varying aspects of the same Shadow self. As for the red headed nymphs -- classic patterns of approach avoidance compounded by a compulsion to repeat the trauma.

I'd suggest inviting the next prospective companion to your abode, presenting her with a choice of meads and see which one she picks. Dry mead? A subtle personality, especially if the mead has an exotic varietal honey or two. Melomel? Average tastes, probably likes sweet wines too.

You get the idea. Good luck!

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Hey Doc,

I keep having this dream where I'm dressed in a bright golden robe and I'm standing on top of a stepped pyramid, and there are thousands of beautiful naked women bowing to me and throwing pickles at me.

Any ideas?? Am I the only one who has this dream?

Then right after that I have another dream about taking a trip on a train and we just seem to keep going into and out of tunnels. What's up with that?

Finally, I have this one where there is a big party and everyone is having a really good time until a girl runs in dressed in a catholic school girl outfit and she is being chased by a dwarf who is beating her about the head and shoulders with a flounder and screaming obscenites at her in Hungarian. They run though the party and then everyone incinerates and in their places are large white turkies that are unable to walk under their own weight. Oh yeah, one last thing, Oprah Winfry is singing Frank Zappa's "I'm the Slime" dressed in a Marty Feldman mask with a pair of cartoon clown shoes on.

Oskaar

Norskersword

NewBee
Registered Member
May 19, 2004
Hey Oskaar, I'm a dream interpreter!

Oskaar said:
I keep having this dream where I'm dressed in a bright golden robe and I'm standing on top of a stepped pyramid, and there are thousands of beautiful naked women bowing to me and throwing pickles at me.

This may have something to do with your religious/spiritual side. Or it may refer to your constant desire for attention (on the pedestal). Probably the later. ;) Food represents love and affection, and you want more of that thrown at you! Odly enough, this may not have anything to do with sex. Women sometimes represent motherly nurturing and that matches the meaning of food.

Oskaar said:
Then right after that I have another dream about taking a trip on a train and we just seem to keep going into and out of tunnels. What's up with that?

Vehicles represent travel through life, while a train represents a fixed travel, in other words, you are trying to get somewhere in life and this refers to your experiences trying to get there in general. You keep repeating the same place, so you probably feel like your goals have been halted and that you are experiencing stages in your life that you feel you should be past already. This would explain why you have so much time on gotmead lately. ;) ;D

Oskaar said:
Finally, I have this one where there is a big party and everyone is having a really good time until a girl runs in dressed in a catholic school girl outfit and she is being chased by a dwarf who is beating her about the head and shoulders with a flounder and screaming obscenites at her in Hungarian. They run though the party and then everyone incinerates and in their places are large white turkies that are unable to walk under their own weight. Oh yeah, one last thing, Oprah Winfry is singing Frank Zappa's "I'm the Slime" dressed in a Marty Feldman mask with a pair of cartoon clown shoes on.

You're making this up. At least the second part anyway.

Dream interpretation is my other hobby and I've done hundreds of these interpretations. ;)

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Actually making it all up! But I love torturing dream interpreters. LOL

Cheers,

Oskaar

Norskersword

NewBee
Registered Member
May 19, 2004
You sure? The first two sound pretty real to me. Actually seen alot of dreams just like those. ;D

jab

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 15, 2004
radiofreeomaha.net
Hey Oskaar, if those are the dreams you are having maybe we could swap a couple of bottles of brew? Heh, and you said you didn't know what was in that Mexican honey...it's peyote man!

Suzy_Q_Brewmistres

NewBee
Registered Member
Sep 18, 2004
Personally..... I think Oskaar's Train dream is highly indicitive of strong reproductive tendancies.... perhaps.... stamina... and... uh... ability are blended in.

Am I close :D

Suzy Q, Psychic Mead Phaerie....

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns