• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Ginger or Mary Ann

Barrel Char Wood Products

Like the topic says, if you're going to be stuck on Gilligan's Island with one or the other, who wou

• Ginger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mary Ann

• Mrs. Howell

• Total voters

Berg

NewBee
Registered Member
Jan 1, 2005
I think Mary Ann is the only one who would get into making mead.... ;D

I couldnt picture Ginger helping to clean up the mess...

To quote jab...."Mrs. Howell....Heh"

Berg

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
It's gotta be Ginger for me, or better put, Randy Newman said it all:

. . . For you and me, you bad girl
Rollin' down the Imperial Highway
With a big nasty redhead 8) at my side
Santa Ana wind blowin' hot from the north
And we was born to ride . . .

I think Ginger would respond well to . . . discipline. It's always the glitzy, glamory ones that need some structure in their lives!

Cheers,

Oskaar

jab

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 15, 2004
radiofreeomaha.net
I think I will stay safe and not touch the 'Which type of woman would be better at...' or the 'Which type of woman needs...' arguments. Hehe. I have gotten in too much trouble in the past.

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
I speak only from my very narrow and limited experience with ladies in So Cal, the Los Angeles/Hollywood area specifically. That's been my target dating area for the last three decades so it's the only place I can really speak to. No offense to the ladies here is inferred, intended or asserted.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Cheers,

Oskaar

Pewter_of_Deodar

NewBee
Registered Member
Sep 23, 2004
Cedar Rapids, IA
While not quite the physical phenom that Ginger is/was, Mary Ann would be the one to share interests and help make mead. She is attractive and usually had a smile and as I recall, was not nearly so moody as Ginger...

Ginger, once off the island, would be high maintenance. How would you afford to brew if you had to support her?

I say Mary Ann!

"Hey Mary Ann... what's your game now, can anybody play?"

Aggie4You

Worker Bee
Registered Member
Oct 29, 2004
Ginger was too much of a... ummm... I think I'll refrain from using that kind of language here. Mary Ann was sweet, but you could tell she knew how to have fun. Besides, Mary Ann was better looking than Ginger anyway.

Rhianni

NewBee
Registered Member
Nov 13, 2006
Mary Ann. Ginger looks way to high maintence and if I was stuck on an island I would need someone to help survive. When she ran out of makeup and her dresses wore out she probably would go catatonic on me.

GrantLee63

NewBee
Registered Member
Feb 19, 2006
Clarkston, MI
Definitely Mrs. Howell !!! :icon_thumright:

Hell, I'd have a whole estate filled with 55 gallon drums of Macadamia Nut Honey and a World-Class Meadery second to none !!! Plus, I always thought Lovey looked pretty hot in some of those hats .....

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Nothing like granny-panties and a wet hairy kiss from Lovey in the AM to kickstart your heart!

Just wait till she wants you to louffe her stretch-marks.

Cheers,

Oskaar

Fwee

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 18, 2006
I'd have to go with Mary Ann for intelligence and complete cuteness. :-*

Of course, she probably doesn't look so good nowadays, I would think. In that case, I'll take Chloe from Smallville. :tongue3:

Fwee

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 18, 2006
wolf_tracker said:
:wave:

i would prefer lois from smallville
>:D

wolf
Don't go there! :evil1:

Don't you EVEN go there! :evil3:

Chloe is more of a woman than Lois and Lana combined. :angry1:

:angry2:
:angry3:
:angry1:
:angry3:
:confused1:

Okay... I'd do Lois, too. But I'd still go back to Chloe. :angry2:

:laughing7:

GrantLee63

NewBee
Registered Member
Feb 19, 2006
Clarkston, MI
Louffe her stretch marks ?!?!?!?!?!?! ..... NO PROBLEM !!!!! Considering what I would get in return for pampering the old gal, I would relish the opportunity - on a DAILY basis !!!!!!!!!!!

Lovey and ME ..... and all that Macadamia Nut hoNEY :cheers:

sandman

Premium Patron
Premium Patron
Feb 5, 2007
Hartford, Huntingdon, United Kingdom
Definitely Lois for the body >:D and keep Chloe there for the friend and companion aspect. I still don't buy that whole sacrificed love thing she's had going on for so many seasons. Just JUMP the guy already. SHEESH!! (Hey Wolf Tracker, I went there. hehehe ) :wave:

Now, back to Ginger and Mary Ann in that small hut on the beach. >:D >:D

::cell phone rings:: "Yes Lovey, I'm working late again. I'll be home for dinner."

BTW, the last time I saw Mary Ann on television she was still looking the best of the three. Old, but aged well as it were.

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns