• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Just before posting this......

Barrel Char Wood Products

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com
I saw: Total Topics: 666 Total Posts: 5292

::cue Twilight Zone music::

ITS THE MEAD OF THE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicky - cackling madly in Asheville (well, Marion, anyway)

jab

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 15, 2004
radiofreeomaha.net
Greetings from Arkham

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."
H.P. Lovecraft "The Call of Cthulhu"

Shoggoth is watching...

Suzy_Q_Brewmistres

NewBee
Registered Member
Sep 18, 2004
do do do do... do do do do .... ok... now we are in 669... we aren't followers of satan... thank you who ever started topic 667

;D Suzy Q

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Dang it!

I'm having a hell of a time fitting my shoe over this cloven-hoof . . . oh . . . was that out loud?

Cheers,

Mephist . . . mmmmh Oskaar, yeah yeah that's it . . . Oskaar

Pewter_of_Deodar

NewBee
Registered Member
Sep 23, 2004
Cedar Rapids, IA
You all had better behave (especially that Oskaar fellow) or I'll recruit JMat and he and I will get out our crosses and holy water and come after the lot of you...

and NO, the holy water is not mead... ::)

and we will be confiscating your mead as eternal punishment for your behavior... ;)

then Joe and I will have a party with what we confiscate and invite the well behaved people on Gotmead (all three of them ;D ) so that it doesn't go to waste...

With a huge grin,
Pewter

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns