• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Am back

Barrel Char Wood Products

exmoor_cat

NewBee
Registered Member
Oct 20, 2004
www.livejournal.com
evening campers.
Been awhile, but I've gone off and found a wench of my own for mead drinknig and other pleasures. Big day is gonig to be Imbolc 2007, though we may end up gonig for Beltane.

On the brewing front, have cracked both a reasonable mead and a quasi-cyser. It's a tad powerful though, at about 17% and is already legendary for practically rugby-tackling flatmates......

jab

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 15, 2004
radiofreeomaha.net
Welcom back!

I am lucky (?) my other half doesn't like mead what so ever...more for me!

So, are your flatmates' mead hangovers just as legendary as the mead?

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
The respected little drunkard does not eat candy?

OK Miriam, people on mead should not drive computers! LOL

Cheers,

Oskaar

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns