• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Not Mead, but Ancient All the Same...

Barrel Char Wood Products

WRATHWILDE

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Mar 19, 2005
Dubuque, Iowa
www.zazzle.com
Interesting link Miriam, you always seem to have the medicinal properties close at hand, You're not a hypochondriac by any chance... always with a glass of Mead or Wine in hand? ;)

Keep the posts coming, always fascinating... and that milk mead, you are braver than I, I'd be afraid of spoiling, even if I had heard of previous successes. Best of luck with it.

I had been Contemplating a Pina Colada Mead made with shredded coconut, coconut milk and pineapple juice. You may have pushed me closer to trying it. I'm thinking it will be good for "Treating" Alcoholics.

Wrathwilde

Pewter_of_Deodar

NewBee
Registered Member
Sep 23, 2004
Cedar Rapids, IA
"You repeatedly have observed drunken persons and have been correct in having an aversion to them,"

We have? We do? Maybe we shouldn't all be gathering at Gotmead with all the other people that are supposed to have aversions to us? ::) ::) ::)

Miriam

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Feb 2, 2005
Neither a hypochondriac nor averse to Demon Rum, but a lover of all good things in life (as long as they're kosher). ;D

And Wrathwilde, go for that pinacoladamel. Once I got over my hesitation over the lactomel, I saw that it was easy and worthwhile. Actually it's less trouble than a berry melomel. It just needed another pioneer to tweak it some. Be you our pinacoladamel pioneer. :)

Miriam

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns