• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

ThirstyViking

Barrel Char Wood Products

WRATHWILDE

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Mar 19, 2005
Dubuque, Iowa
www.zazzle.com
Does anybody know what became of the ThirstyViking? I'm reading a lot of wonderful posts he wrote and the last was posted 11/19/04 which ended with a "I'll post more info as it progresses" He seemed to be a fairly prolific poster and had some great Info, even hinting about a Chocolate mead which he was going to update us on sometime around 07/2004 but never did. From his posts it looks Like he was going to start a meadery. Anybody Know if he did?

Wrathwilde

Marion

NewBee
Registered Member
Jun 1, 2004
Wrath,

I have been wondering the same. I think Thirsty use to moderate the newbie section as well. Hopefully, his abscence can be explained as simply as mine, just a busy life that got in the way.

Mynx

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 8, 2005
I seem to remember him posting on the rec.crafts.meadmaking group fairly recently? Like sometime this year...but you're right...life probably bit him in the bum.

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
He was busy with some things in life some good some not so good, I'm sure he'll pop up again when the opportunity presents itself. He always has some great insight into mead making.

Cheers,

Oskaar

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns