• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Classified Ad Page

Barrel Char Wood Products

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
HERESY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The world is flat! Don't run with scissors! Get down off of that fence before you fall down and break your neck!

:eek: ;D :p

Oskaar

Caerwyn

NewBee
Registered Member
Sep 20, 2004
I'm thinking about posting an add in the 'swap mead' category. Does anyone have a list of which states two private individuals can legally ship mead to? If it helps, I am in Phoenix Arizona. I think a 'like-for-like' trade would be great, I am just concered about shipping laws. Especially after this new Supreme Court decision. Does anyone/can anyone provide a list listing of who can ship where?

Thanks!
Caerwyn

lostnbronx

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Dec 8, 2004
Caerwyn said:
I'm thinking about posting an add in the 'swap mead' category. Does anyone have a list of which states two private individuals can legally ship mead to? If it helps, I am in Phoenix Arizona. I think a 'like-for-like' trade would be great, I am just concered about shipping laws. Especially after this new Supreme Court decision. Does anyone/can anyone provide a list listing of who can ship where?

Thanks!
Caerwyn

I don't know about a list, but I live in Snowflake, Arizona. I'll be opening a pyment soon from bulk storage. I'll let you know if it's worth trading!

-David

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns