• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Back to Work...lol

Barrel Char Wood Products

toolboxdiver

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 3, 2005
toolboxdiver.tripod.com
Well I just returned from the Eastern Delaware Nations Pow Wow and I danced my feathers of...hehehe...I have some pics I'll be getting developed tomorrow and will try to post them if I can figure it out...lol...I thought maybe some of ya would like to see me with my hawk feathers, otter tail, buckskins, breachcloth, and bells dancing and praying in the Native Ways...I have been told it is pretty cool, I'll let ya'll be the judges...hehehe...now I need to get another carboy and rack some meads...will do that this week...now that the fun is over...hehehe

Dmntd

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 18, 2005
Very cool, what nations take part in that Pow Wow?

Anthony

toolboxdiver

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 3, 2005
toolboxdiver.tripod.com
All Nations are welcome, I am Lenape and belong to the Eastern Delaware Nations. We had Native people from as far away as Alaska there with us. It was a good pow wow lots of good spirits and we danced and drummed all weekend ;D

urbanraven

NewBee
Registered Member
May 24, 2005
www.ilovecynics.com
Oooh. Which groups from Alaska? I'm always impressed with the dancers and drummers that attend the Native Arts Festival here in Fairbanks each March. (That and the food. ;D)

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns